I have so much to be thankful for this year I don’t even know where to start.
1. I am thankful for the amazing opportunities that I have received since being in the Peace Corps.
2. I am thankful for all of the AMAZING people that I have met throughout all of my adventures.
3. I am thankful for the PC staff in Bucharest that has been there for me every single time.
4. I am thankful for my PC family. I love every single one of you so much!
5. I am thankful for all of my friends at site, you truly make Singeorz the best place on earth!
6. I am thankful for my students. I absolutely adore them and they make school so much fun for me.
7. I am thankful for all of my friends back at home. Even though we don’t talk very much, I know that you are always with me and have my back.
8. I am thankful for my family especially my parents. My mom and dad are beyond awesome and really look out for me in every aspect of my life and I am so grateful that I have such loving and caring parents.
9. I am thankful for the wonderful Thanksgiving meal I’m going to get to enjoy on Saturday night even though I will have to travel about 12 hours one way to get to it!
10. Finally, I am thankful for my mental and physical health. I’m happy that I have yet to go crazy, fully!
On a separate note, today I, with the help of Mary, held a 4 hour long workshop about project design and management and my county inspector’s office to about 25 English teachers from within the county. I was extremely nervous at first but it all turned out to be great and I think they learned a lot from it. I have yet to go through the formal evaluations but the ones that I did skim, looked fairly positive.
I am glad this stressful week of hell is over with. I am done with giving out term papers, grading stuff, planning for this presentation, and all of the above. Friday is looking to be a fairly easy day at school with only one class, I have a birthday party friday night for one of my favorite students and then Saturday bright and early I am off to Odorheiu Secuiesc to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with my amazing fellow volunteers.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I am very thankful for each and every one of you.